About the author:
Jason C. Steinle
Being a quarterlifer
himself (16-34 years old), the author, Jason Steinle, knows first hand the
questions, concerns, and problems this group faces. Through his radio and
television programs, Jason, has had the unique opportunity to interview the
world’s top men and women in the areas of self-help, career, relationships,
health, and spirituality. He has also gleamed years of experience and insight
from the patients he works with on a daily basis at Health and Harmony
Jason used the principles
taught in UPLOAD EXPERIENCE: Quarterlife Solutions to establish the Health and
Harmony Chiropractic and
Jason hopes that UPLOAD EXPERIENCE: Quarterlife Solutions will become a household resource. There has never been a more relevant time for people ages 17-35 to experience the growth and potential to be discovered in UPLOAD EXPERIENCE!
● Life Motto: These are the times I am the person.
● Family: Oldest of 3 brothers and 0 sisters. My parents are alive and together.
● Marital Status: Not married, but I look forward to being a father one day
● Biggest Concern: Forgetting and becoming comfortably numb
● What you wish you had known two years ago: The importance of relationships in all walks of life
● Favorite Movie: Dead Poets Society
● Favorite Reality Show: The Apprentice
● What do you do for exercise: I’m an avid hiker, Mt. biker, snowshoer, and yoga practitioner.